Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

On a walk this morning with the dog the subject of bagels came up and I started craving one! So after I got back from my walk I got on my bicycle and headed off to the bagel bakery to get my favorite bagel, everything bagel toasted with lite cream cheese. I will add that if the bakery doesn't put salt on their everything bagel it isn't and everything bagel! One favorite thing out of the way.

After I ran some errands I came home to make myself another one of my new favorite things for lunch, an open face heirloom tomato and feta cheese sandwich, so simple and delicious. Just toast a nice piece of rustic white bread drizzle with olive oil and top with sliced heirloom tomatoes, slices of feta and oregano leaves, drizzle with additional olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yum, yum.

Tonight I am going to meet a friend for dinner at a new restaurant and who knows I may have a new favorite, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment